Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read - Levels 3&4 Complete: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten | Ages 4-6) (Learn to Read Complete Sets)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 44% on the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read - Levels 3&4 Complete: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten | Ages 4-6) (Learn to Read Complete Sets) by Hooked on Phonics at Cmc Schools. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 3&4 Complete includes both Kindergarten levels of the complete 8-level Learn to Read series. - Level 1:
Product Description & Reviews
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 3&4 Complete includes both Kindergarten levels of the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
All 8 levels are available in the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kit
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 3&4 covers:
- A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds
- Short “a” and “i” Vowel Sounds
- Adding “-s” to Nouns and Verbs
- Short “o,” “u,” and “e” Vowel Sounds
- The “-ck” Ending Sound
- Compound Words
- 34 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 12 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- The Kit
- In the Bin
- The Rats
- Pop Fox
- The Fog
- Fun in the Sun
- Dog Bug
- Pig’s Backpack
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors and illustrators David Ezra Stein and Rosemary Wells
- Tim and Sam by David Ezra Stein
- Big Bad Ben by Rosemary Wells
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
Hooked on Phonics
Activities, Crafts & Games
Hooked on Phonics
2.4 x 11.7 x 8.8 inches
9.02 x 2.52 x 11.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hooked on Phonics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Cambridge University Press
ean: 9781107600447, isbn: 1107600448,
What is game sense? Game sense is an instructional approach to sport teaching and coaching that emphasises the development of tactics and decision-making to develop an understanding of the game. It encourages students and players to develop technical...
By Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
mpn: 843175605, ean: 9780843175608, isbn: 0843175605,
Show em' how you're feeling! Feeling hysterical? Or frustrated? Or maybe just overwhelmed! Now you can let everyone know with this one-of-a-kind item. Based on the best-selling "FEELINGS" poster, Mood Swings' thick board covers flip open to creat...
By Chronicle Books
mpn: Full-colour illustrations throughout, ean: 9781452137353, isbn: 1452137358,
PRESS HERE, MIX IT UP!, LET'S PLAY! and now SAY ZOOP! Collect all four interactive books from Hervé Tullet!Accept Hervé Tullet's irresistible invitation to mix it up in a dazzling adventure of whimsy and wonder. Follow the artist's simple instru...
By Hinkler books
ean: 9781741812220, isbn: 1741812224,
Introducing Story Vision--an innovative new format that brings children's favorite books to life! The package includes the classic title The Monster at the End of This Book, starring everyone's favorite Sesame Street resident--Grover! As well as t...