Kids' Travel Journal (Interactive Diary, Notebook)
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Kids' Travel Journal (Interactive Diary, Notebook) by Peter Pauper Press at Cmc Schools. MPN: colour illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Taking a trip? Going on vacation? Great! Use this journal to keep a record of everything!Plan your trip and packing list.Write what happened on the
Product Description & Reviews
Taking a trip? Going on vacation? Great! Use this journal to keep a record of everything
- Plan your trip and packing list.
- Write what happened on the way there and back.
- Write down what you did.
- Sketch what you saw.
- Rate each day.
- Paste in photos, tickets, maps, postcards, and more.
- Keep more stuff in the back pocket.
Journal also includes:
- Puzzles and games.
- Maps of the world, North America, and Europe.
- Helpful words and phrases in other languages.
- Metric information.
- Fun world facts.
- Travel-related quotes from kid's books.
- Full-color photos and illustrations.
- Acid-free archival paper preserves your journaling. Makes a great keepsake!
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Recommended for ages 7 to 12.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high (15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high).
- 96 pages.
Peter Pauper Press
Geography & Cultures
Peter Pauper Press
0.75 x 8.5 x 6.25 inches
6.1 x 0.59 x 8.31 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Peter Pauper Press, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Sourcebooks Jabberwocky
ean: 9781492665823, isbn: 1492665827,
An Amazon Best Book of the Month!A powerfully moving graphic novel by New York Times bestselling author Eoin Colfer and the team behind the Artemis Fowl graphic novels that explores the current plight of undocumented immigrants.Ebo is alone.His broth...
By Peachtree Publishers
mpn: 9781561454907, ean: 9781561454907, isbn: 1561454907,
In June of 2002, a very unusual ceremony begins in a far-flung village in western Kenya. An American diplomat is surrounded by hundreds of Maasai people. A gift is about to be bestowed upon the American men, women, and children, and he is there to ac...
By McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
mpn: 9780072988482, ean: 9780072988482, isbn: 0072988487,
Written by authors with close to one hundred years of forensic experience combined, this introductory text features comprehensive coverage of the types of forensic work done by crime laboratories for criminal cases and by private examiners for civil ...
By Brand: Ertl Company, Incorporated
sku: 1101048416, ean: 9781887327169, isbn: 1887327169,
Book by Hobbs, Lois Z., Bostrom, Roy A....