What Do You Do With a Problem?
What Do You Do With a Problem? by Compendium at Cmc Schools. MPN: 24696999. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A #1 New York Times Best Seller, What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age. From the same author and illustrator as the #1
Product Description & Reviews
A #1 New York Times Best Seller, What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age.
From the same author and illustrator as the #1 nationally best-selling What Do You Do With an Idea? comes a new book to encourage you to look closely at problems and discover the possibilities they can hold.
This is the story of a persistent problem and the child who isn't so sure what to make of it. The longer the problem is avoided, the bigger it seems to get. But when the child finally musters up the courage to face it, the problem turns out to be something quite different than it appeared.
What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age, who has ever had a problem that they wished would go away. It's a story to inspire you to look closely at that problem and to find out why it's here. Because you might discover something amazing about your problem... and yourself.
Praise for What Do You Do With a Problem?
- “...Yamada's inspirational prose and the romance of Besom's spreads make an impact.”—Publishers Weekly
- “In a wonderful balance of text and pictures, the team responsible for What Do You Do With an Idea (2014) returns with another book inspiring children to feel good about themselves” —Kirkus Reviews
- “While not every problem can be so easily dismantled, this is a beautifully illustrated reminder of possibility.” —Booklist
- “This relatable story will resonate with children who become frustrated or daunted when facing a problem, encouraging them to step back and view it with a new perspective.” ---The Horn Book
- National Indie Excellence Awards, Children’s Inspirational/Motivational (2017)
- The Christopher Awards, Books for Young People (2017)
- Mom’s Choice Awards, Children’s Picture Books (All Ages), Gold (2016)
- Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards, Children’s Picture Books (All Ages), Gold (2016)
Features & Highlights
- Beautifully illustrated and written book about a young child who tries to ignore a big problem
- Encourages kids and adults to look at their problems and discover the possibilities they can hold
- A brilliant story you and your family will cherish for generations
- Each page is filled to the brim with stunning illustrations you can't help but admire
- Simple, eloquent writing guides readers directly to the message in a way that's friendly and heartwarming
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Compendium, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Harry Potter Complete Collection 7 Books Set Collection J.K.Rowling Hardback RedHarry Potter Complete Collection 7 Books Set Collection J.K.Rowling Hardback Red. Language:English Age Level:Young Adults Gender:Boy's/Girl's Interest ISBN:978140885678...
By Compendium Inc
mpn: 21709719, ean: 9781938298073, isbn: 1938298071,
A New York Times Best Seller and award-winning book, What Do You Do With an Idea? is for anyone who's ever had a big idea.This is the story of one brilliant idea and the child who helps to bring it into the world. As the child's confidence grows, s...
ean: 9781302908119, isbn: 1302908111,
In 1986, Marvel launched Classic X-Men, a series that reprinted the "All-New, All-Diff erent X-Men" era -with a twist! All-new backup stories fleshed out the 1970s tales and delved deeper into the characters' lives, and new story pages were even ins...
By BOOM! Studios
ean: 9781684150120, isbn: 1684150124,
Collects the first year of BOOM! Studios' hit Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comic book series.Longtime fans of the smash-hit show Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and newcomers to this ensemble driven series, will discover a deeply compelling world p...
ean: 9781302913205, isbn: 1302913204,
Spider-Man meets his deadliest foe, as a rivalry for the ages is born! When Spidey's symbiotic alien black costume takes a new host, Eddie Brock - who hates Spider-Man - together they become the lethal Venom! They'll stop at nothing to take their r...